Tarlac Auto Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarlac Auto Alliance

Uniting all auto enthusiast of Tarlac

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tarlac Under Chassis Shop

+2
taz
zan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tarlac Under Chassis Shop Empty Tarlac Under Chassis Shop Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:39 pm

zan

zan
Admin
Admin

San Sebastian Tarlac City: Infront of Manalang Car care Center

Recommended by ryan. Me and Arvin just tried their service and we were satisfied! With 6 mos. warranty. We were able to talk to the guys there and they promised to give discount to the group. We mentioned that they will be included as a sponsor for TAA in our future endeavors. Laki ng natipid namin dito. HappyDance2

Look for:
Ricky:09153947211
or Ronald

Maayos kasuap mga sir. Hopefully this will be the start of a long list of shops that supports TAA. Very Happy

Last edited by zan on Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 4 times in total

http://tarlacautoalliance.proboard.biz

2Tarlac Under Chassis Shop Empty Re: Tarlac Under Chassis Shop Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:56 pm

taz

taz
Admin
Admin

Sir, for those not familiar with the shop, could you specify the location? Landmarks would help para madaling mahanap ng mga members.

3Tarlac Under Chassis Shop Empty Re: Tarlac Under Chassis Shop Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:05 pm

zan

zan
Admin
Admin

if you're coming from san rafael its on your right side. Right after servitek if im not mistaken. If umabot na kayo sa pa holy spirit lampas na. bleh

4Tarlac Under Chassis Shop Empty Re: Tarlac Under Chassis Shop Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:11 pm

harold_G

harold_G

ok ito paps next camber and refill ng torno dito ko dadalhin.

5Tarlac Under Chassis Shop Empty Re: Tarlac Under Chassis Shop Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:01 pm

gerardfranc

gerardfranc
Certified TAA
Certified TAA

dito ako nagpaayos ng pang ilalim . kabit/tanggal ng shocks na mano mano. pero oks naman gawa.

6Tarlac Under Chassis Shop Empty Re: Tarlac Under Chassis Shop Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:59 pm

viperregs

oi harold_G!! Smile

7Tarlac Under Chassis Shop Empty Re: Tarlac Under Chassis Shop Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:10 am

taz

taz
Admin
Admin

I have been going to this shop for several years na. Most of the works are mano mano nga pero effective naman. If I'm not mistaken, from Pangasinan pa mga mechanic dito.

One thing I like about this shop is that puwede ka mag set ng appointment for repair on any day and time. Dahil busy ako sa work on regular weekdays, nag set ako ng 6:00am repair on a Sunday and they did the service with no extra charge. Very Happy

8Tarlac Under Chassis Shop Empty Re: Tarlac Under Chassis Shop Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:00 pm

gerardfranc

gerardfranc
Certified TAA
Certified TAA

magkano nahinge nating discount zan?

9Tarlac Under Chassis Shop Empty Re: Tarlac Under Chassis Shop Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:27 pm

zan

zan
Admin
Admin

Medyo malaki bro. Walang percentage talaga. Depende din sa job na gagawin siguro. Better talk to the guys above and mention our group. Just in case you decided to drop by or have it estimated. Smile

10Tarlac Under Chassis Shop Empty Re: Tarlac Under Chassis Shop Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:52 am

zan

zan
Admin
Admin

Just got back from Baguio. The work done on my car was awesome! I believe you all know the road conditions on the way to Baguio. No more "tok" sound. And performed under extreme conditions. When you have 3 bars holding your car down most of the stress goes to your underchassis. So i was impressed by these guys who worked on my car. Kudos to Tarlac Underchassis! HappyDance2 Sarap umovertake sa kurbada. rolleyes

11Tarlac Under Chassis Shop Empty Re: Tarlac Under Chassis Shop Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:34 pm

gt_jaycee

gt_jaycee

saakin ok din nung nagawa dito

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum